When you are looking for companies that offer pipe bending, it’s important to know who your options are. There are various types of bending offered, including cold bending and hot bending. Before you can begin searching for companies in the area that offer services, you need to have a good idea as to what services you actually need.
Determining your wills will depend upon the type of metal that you are using as well as the uses for the pipes. Only then can you be sure you find the right company. To learn more about the different ways that pipes can bend, read more here: http://bit.ly/1mxsaku and the call Bend-It, Inc. today to learn about our pipe bending services.
Reliable Pipe Bending Companies in Houston?
There are several pipe bending companies in Houston and when it comes to finding a reliable one, Bend-It, Inc. is well known within the industry. We work with companies that are involved in many different industries. We also offer a fast turnaround that is guaranteed. This ensures that you get what you need when you need it so that you can move on with your business.
If you are currently handling your pipe bending in-house, you know how important it is to find a reliable company that you can turn to. Whether you need 3d bends or anything else, you want to find a company that will be able to give you what you need. Without reliability, you might as well do the bending on your own and that’s not providing you with the time savings, the efficiency, or the safety within your workplace. Contact Bend-It, Inc. to find out how our services can help your bottom-line.
Who Offers Pipe Bending in Houston?
You won’t find pipe bending in Houston like you will at Bend-It, Inc.. We offer a variety of services, including hot and cold bending. This allows us to work with an array of metal alloys that will remain strong for all of the purposes that you plan on using them for. Whether you are going to use pipes for commercial or industrial uses, we can provide you with recommendations in terms of which alloys to use and treat the pipes so that they offer a long lasting solution for your operations.
It’s important that you take the time to compare options. We understand that obtaining the bends for your operations are important and you cannot risk going with the wrong company. We specialize in custom bending that will meet all of your specifications. We have the experience that you can count on along with affordable pricing.
We are happy to provide you with an estimate whether you need a single pipe or multiple pipes bent. Our engineers will work closely with you to adhere to your specifications and can meet your deadlines, regardless of when the turnaround might be – and that is something that we guarantee here at Bend-It, Inc., Inc. Learn more about our services by calling Bend-It, Inc. today!
When you need custom metal bending done right…and you need it done right now…your best bet is to Send It to Bend-It, Inc.!
Updated by Bend-It, Inc. on October 14th, 2015
Pipe bending is a booming service precisely because so many industries require appropriately rolled pipe and custom-made fittings. Here are just a few of the top industries pipe bending companies work with in the Houston region:
- Plumbing- Pipe bending and plumbing go hand-in-hand. Every residential and commercial property depends on pipes to carry water, gas, and sewage, but each building has its own unique layout. Companies rely on pipe benders to deliver accurate piping according to specification to avoid dangerous and costly leaks.
- Oil and Gas- With more than 5,000 energy companies, Houston is the world capital of the oil and gas industry, and this industry runs on pipes. When oil and gas wells are nearing depletion, the natural resources left below often require pumping chemicals through unique pipe coils produced by pipe bending companies. Industry-specific piping is also used in a variety of instances for transporting oil and gas from one area to another.
- Manufacturing- According to Manufacturers’ News Inc., the Houston area is also ranked number 1 among top US manufacturing cities. The city has one of the largest concentrations of industrial space and is home to some of the nation’s premier firms in space and engineering. And what the entire manufacturing industry has in common is its need for rolled pipe and pipe bending. Pipes transfer products from one side of a building to the other. Industry-specific 5D and 3D bends are required to achieve the appropriate lubrication of precision machines.
Updated by Bend-It, Inc. on September 10th, 2015
Pipe-bending encompasses a number of tube metal forming processes, including form-bound, free-form, and heat- and cold-forming processes. Pipe-bending covers either general or precise bending, depending on the specificity of the project. Pipes and tubes form a chief purpose in the manufacturing, structural, and other industries. They offer either support or work as a conduit for substances.
To get the right bend as per the client specifications, the fabricator must consider the following:
- Bending method: Although there are varying bending processes, the most common are ram, roll, compression and rotary-draw bending. Each technique differs in complexity, the types of machines required, precision, and disadvantages.
- Tooling: A good tooling system results in a great bend, especially in rotary bending.
- Lubrication: This helps to prevent tear, premature wear and reduce friction. Thicker pipes require heavy and thick lubrication due to the high forces involved.
- Material selection: This rests solely on the client’s specifications. In some cases, the technician may offer suggestions based on material properties, and suitability to the function.
Regardless of the project specificity, or client, you should guarantee quality. This requires solid work processes and principles. From the material, bending technique and tooling, ensure the following: order verification, material inspection, dimensional verification, finishing, and cross inspection of the finished product.
The industries served include:
- Automotive applications, including race and stock cars
- Agricultural sectors
- Construction industries
- Health and fitness industries
- Petroleum, oil and mining industries
- Electronic manufacturing and repair
- Heating, ventilation and cooling
- Alternative energy
- Lawn care, landscaping and garden